Sunday, October 22, 2006

Final Project

I have gotten Processing to detect my serial ports. However I have not tested a USB connection with Arduino to Processing. Currently I am looking for speakers I should be able to find some old ones. To generate sounds I have been using the Ess library and having problems deciphering the library (I can make sounds but having problems with modulation and duration). I might switch to Sonia if I cannot generate the sounds I want.

The Processing Code (modified from the examples in Processing version 0119):

import processing.serial.*;
Serial myPort;

void setup(){
println(Serial.list());
myPort = new Serial(this, Serial.list()[0], 9600);
}

void draw(){
while (myPort.available() > 0) {
int inByte = myPort.read();
println(inByte);
}
}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home