Thursday, May 10, 2007

Digital Life Moves On

So they hated my thesis proposal and then sent feedback that they liked it, but it needed work. (I was not going to build a prototype robot and have the idea shot down, so the comment I received about a lack of prototype is ridiculous) This made me more upset at the matter and I am giving up on this endeavor and coming up with something else. I'll revisit my "Alchemical Fire" project but use MAX/MSP/JITTER and Critter for better sound and gesture recognition. I'll experiment with that over the summer if I can get some place on campus to play around in. I'll contact the DAL and see if they have any room during the summer.

Our department has issues but then all departments do. They are having problems going from a production orientated program to a art orientated one. Like most Americans they went full swing and then some and forget that you can have art and technology together it does not have to be about one or the other.

PS Sorry for the cheesy blog title and this rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home