Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hopes, Concerns, Etc.

I have little worries about the programing and putting the electronics together (just hope everything come in on Friday). My current concern is with the mold which Steve will help me with. My main concern is with the location detection. I heard from one person that conductive foam does not conduct very well. Also creating the correct apparatus to connect the creature to the table and detect location is still not solid enough. Also still searching for coin/pancake vibration motors....

Note I just checked UPS, my JAMECO package will be stuck in NJ for several days. It is currently in NJ and will not arrive till Tuesday. I will call them and see if they could speed things up. Also Sparkfun lately has not sent me tracking numbers but the order should arrive tomorrow or Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home