Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Orders Away

Here is what I have ordered and bought so far:


    Molding and Casting materials from The Compleat Sculpture
  • I will use Dragon Skin Q for the mold.


    From Sparkfun
  • Breakout boards for the ZigBee
  • Arduino Minis


    From DigiKey
  • ZigBee Series 1 (did not order from maxstream for they never called me back)
  • 9V Battery Leads


    From Jameco
  • Solderless Breadboards
  • Piezo Speakers (I have some small headphone speakers to play with as well)


    Still needed:
  • Coin Vibration Motors, these are oddly hard to find
  • Accelerometers, I am looking for a better way than spending $40 a piece.
  • Gloves, Lacquer thinner, spray paint, Pink Foam. These I will get from Home Depot. (luckily down the street from me)
  • 9V LI Batteries (Radio Shack)


    Still Waiting for:
  • I am still waiting for the conductive foam. However I heard it is not that good from someone so I am looking into another way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home