Monday, September 24, 2007

Interactions

List of 5 Interactions:

1) Nintendo Wii: I'll give this one an eight. Its innovative and novel but has not reached its potential yet.

2) Work's Web Database Three. While not the worst thing I have dealt with it is up their. Buttons don't work, things are missing, views change the information available, its slow, things are oddly located, and you cannot sort.

3) My Cell Phone Its a Cingular Razr. I give it a five. It functions and that is about it. The flash I could care less about. I turned most of it off. I like the feel of it. Its nice and sleek and fits in my pocket. I hate the address book with a deep hearted passion. I like the fact that you can resign the buttons, so I can use it quickly and well.

4) Silly Emergency Switch Oddly six. I bought this at Radio Shack. It has a red plastic cap cover to a STSP switch with a red LED in it. The red cap pushes up nicely with a thumb. It makes a satisfying click when it is up or down. It feels sturdy and you feel you are removing the safety. The switch itself is a little hard to throw back do to the cap but easy to move the first time. It too nicely clicks. There is something about the idea and the "big red button" that makes this oddly satisfying.

5) Big Water Color Brush I needed to pick something that is not digital. This is a seven. It is a great brush. It has a thick but light weight handle and feels like you are painting. The size and weight allow it to be quick. The bristles are nice a soft. It holds water very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home