Sunday, November 25, 2007

Behold Mold-zilla!!



So here is a picture of the mold. I will have the other half finished tomorrow and the actual cast done on Tuesday. Tonight I will try to get the XBee working and see how much voltage the Arduino can sense. In regards to the XBee, as far as I can guess it is a power issue with the Arduino needing to be powered by a 9V adapter and not the USB. Mainly because the Arduino is not following the laws of physics with the electrical output and what the resistors should change the voltage to (its output is inconsistant from 5V to 1.6V--the Arduino might be broken as well). I am missing an order because FedEx would not let me change my delivery to a weekend delivery. But it will arrive tomorrow via motherly transport from NJ.

An update...the arduino I borrowed from the closet does not work correctly if I power it from the 9V adapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home