Tuesday, November 27, 2007

When It Rains...

It doesn't pour, the gates of hell open, fire and brimstone rain from the sky...so the project is going about 6.02*10^23 steps backward. I think my Arduino Mini USB programmer might have bit the dust as I can no longer communicate to my mini. I get the Arvdude error and the RX light never lights. That or my USB Serial drivers are shot. The mold is not going too well too. I might have to redo the whole thing. I am trying to salvage it by sealing one half in plaster pinning the other half and using plaster fabric to temporarily seal it. This should work according to many people I have asked. But since everything is failing what is one more thing. If I have to redo it that will not be that bad it is just the time frame shortens. I will probably have to reduce the number from seven to four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home