Thursday, December 13, 2007

A cast is born

I deleted the code from my blog for it had many errors in it. The parts worked (the functions) but the whole had issues and mistake I made (copying the wrong files and timing issues). I will post the currently working code later today after I tweak the data for the resistance located in the board. All I have left is soldering, one more mold, and painting the table. The circuit works and the program works. I will test the zigbee communication later as I have to change the setup because I only have two objects now. Here is a picture of a casting using Dragon Skin Q. I will do two more in regular Dragon Skin; they should come out less thick. If time allows I can fix one done in Dragon Skin Q that was too thin on the top. I will choose the best two and use those. I have work and then a final. Full steam ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home