Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crunch Time!

I am having memory issues with the ofShader add on. If I can't get an answer I will have to add the shader purely in OpenGL. It is fairly easy but a lot of extra coding. I have the default base mode up and running. There is one glitch that all the alchemy symbols appear in the corner when the program first runs but after that they are fine. Occasionally they move when they have not finished fading out so I will add a if statement to stop that from happening. The pixel class for mode 2 is almost done. I need to add a movement behavior and then make some keys to test out functionality. From nothingness the user will create pixels of varying color and movement. Once a certain number is met they will form primitives and fog entering mode three. Mode three will be more complex. The maya file for the bottles was emailed and will hopefully be printed soon. A very dear thanks to George for a superb job modeling the bottles. Well its off to get a sandwich and program some more. Half way done with today's work if I have good luck I can start working in on tomorrows to do list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home