Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Updates

I got some GLSL to work in OpenFrameWorks. I also have two wiimotes working in OF by using Osculator and sending it through OSC. The creators of Osculator stated that the program only worked with five to six wiimote leaving me one to two short. The easiest solution is to have a second computer control five to four wiimote and send them over a port using OSC. This leaves the remaining computer to control the other wiimotes and the graphics. I beat in the corners of my apothecary to give it a more aged look. The flow chart for the program behaviors should be done tomorrow. I should also get the wiimote IR in OpenFrameWorks running tomorrow. By Friday or Monday I will have a 3D print of the bottle and will start casting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home